mercredi 4 mars 2009

Efficient training for runners

Since I am a competition runner with less talent and nevertheless good results, I'm convinced that I hold in my hands the utmost training method for ALL kind of runners : from the beginner with overweight and breath problems to the marathon champion.
I have the ambition to sell my method, to write a book about it, to earn money with it, to become a celebrity with it. But I am not good in business, that's my problem.
With this blog, I want to let you know that it is MY idea, even when others (trainers, coaches, runners magazines) will make profit with it within a few years.
I predict that once the media will take my idea in their hands, it will become all the rage among runners, start-to-runners, and champions.
My language is Dutch, so it is possible that I write some information in Dutch.
But I also write English, French or even German.

4 commentaires:

  1. De trainingsmethode die ik u zal laten ontdekken zal niet alleen een rage worden onder de lopers, maar een ware revolutie teweegbrengen in de aanpak van het lopen, zowel voor de recreatieve lopers als voor topsporters.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. With my method Gebrselassie can break his world record on marathon again, this year, september 2009.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. My retrotraining is very simple. When I'll give away the secret, everybody will say : aha !

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. For 10 years, I was the only one who saw it. I never read of my method, neither in books , nor in specialized magazines.

    RépondreSupprimer